We Call Her Rosie

Here is the official introduction to our new puppy … A Border Collie named Rosie.

October 31We have had her a week and I can see she has grown and changed!  I took these pictures last weekend.

October 31

This little girl has a healthy appetite and a little bladder.  Rosie is adjusting well, is bonding with us and reminds us how fun it is to play.  She is charming and has captured our hearts.

October 31J and I are doing good with having a puppy again.  Between the two of us someone is cleaning up a mess or taking her out.  J started leaving her on the deck when we are in the yard.  She keeps us on our toes.

Happy Halloween.  I hope you see a few tricks as you treat the kids.

Linking Up At:

Random 5 Friday with Nancy at A Rural Journal

31 Responses to We Call Her Rosie

1. emily says:

Such cuteness, it cannot be contained!

2. I have two Border Collies that are working cow dogs and I will never have another breed. They are so smart and loving and much gentler on livestock than some other breeds.

3. Rose says:

Oh, I am a tiny bit jealous! She is adorable. She sure tugs at my heart…just the look in her eyes. She will be a great little dog.

4. Lisa Harrington says:

What a dolly!! Congrats!!! She is so pretty and I love the name.

Awwww…she is just too, too cute!! 🙂
    Happy Halloween to you guys!

Oh Rosie is adorable I wish I could hold her. This is the breed of choice for me. Hug B

7. cheri says:

OMG!!! She is adorable! I cant wait to get my little girls home. 🙂 They are eating up a storm! Mama is just about done with them….

8. Bonnie says:

Oh she is cute. Reminds me of when Ella was a pup. They are so fun. Glad she is keeping you young. Happy Halloween.

9. Linda W says:

Ohhhh….sooo cute! I love border collies. I have an older border collie mix (he’s almost 12 years old now) He’s been the best dog ever! Thanks for sharing your puppy photos.

10. What a sweetie!
    Puppies are one of the world’s best joys (and tests of patience!)
    Congrats on welcoming Rosie into your home & hearts.

11. Congratulations on the new addition Robyn. She’s adorable!

12. Brandi says:

Oh, so so so cute! Congrats!

13. Beth says:

so cute. u enjoy ur new friend. so huggable. ( ;

14. Laura says:

Congratulations!
    New pups do keep one younger and active.
    Border Collie pups are full of mischief.

I no longer have a Border but I have Aussie mixes.
    They do keep life interesting.

15. So cute. We live our border collie. They are the best dogs!

16. Sharon says:

Rosie is SO adorable! She looks so soft and cuddly. I love border collies anyway — I’m sure she’s a smart little thing, too. She will bring you so much joy 🙂 Congratulations on your family addition!

17. Oh my …she is so darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) Love her! 🙂

18. Maggid says:

Congratulations! What Marvelous New Family You Have.
    Thank you for sharing . . . personally – i think Border Collie are one the the very best ideas God has ever come up with.

Love & Love to You!!!

19. diane says:

Wow!
    Congrats on the new addition!!! She is sheer cuteness!

20. Gwen says:

Oh my she is adorable. I hope her bladder improves soon!

21. Stephanie says:

Rosie is a sweetheart. I often have the urge to get another dog and it’s hard to ignore .

22. Shelly says:

OMG, she is just the cutest baby!!! Next time we are up, Benelli must meet her!!

Shelly,
      Yes, let us know when you are visiting. The Rancher and I would love to see you and Mr. W.

Rosie is growing and changing crazy fast. J is doing a little discipline with her; teaching her not to run in the house every time someone opens the door. She is a smart one.

Molly does her best to pretend there is no puppy. She turns her head to ignore her and refuses to play. I think Fritz attacked and pounced on her too many times. Molly is the bigger dog, but by the end of the week I predict they will be equal in size.

23. abrianna says:

She is adorable! I wish I could hug her.

24. Oh my little Rosie is a charmer for sure. Congrats on that sweet little furry family member.