The White Horse

When I took pictures for my All the Pretty Horses post, the ones of the White Horse were bad.  I was disappointed.

When I started taking these photos, I got excited.  I was not disappointed when I downloaded the pictures of horses Reaching Over Fences.

I thought the White Horse needed his own blog post.

As you can see, I had trouble picking out my favorite edit.

It’s interesting how different edits can affect a picture.  Not just in color, but mood and tone too.

Do you find yourself using one edit option or font more than others?

19 Responses to The White Horse

1. Tanya says:

i used to never ever play with my photos, i’d just use it straight out of the camera…then i met picnik and got so addicted to the fun editing options that i couldn’t stop myself..then picnik was bought out…then i was sad…then i found picmonkey and i’m happy again! i like playing with cross process and boost 🙂

you are correct, the white horse deserves a post all his own!

It’s the simple things that can bring a smile to our face! I keep telling the Hubby “PicMonkey is so much fun!” Then I make him come look at my favorite edits. He has a good eye for art. Thanks for sharing Tanya.

2. Janet White says:

Your edits are fabulous! I often keep multiple edits like this in a file and keep going back to it to see if one remains a favorite more than others. As for fonts – I’m so grateful I splurged for the Archer font – more than I ever imagined spending on a font, but it makes its way into many projects – and I always come back to it later and still love it.

Janet,
      I like to play around with differnt edits, let them sit, and revisit later too!
      Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment.

3. Judy says:

He’s beautiful and does deserve his own post. I do tend to use the same photo editing.

4. Definitely deserved his own post! Handsome horse 🙂

5. LindaG says:

Usually all I want to do is adjust the contrast when I feel the picture is washed out.

You do way more than I would know how to do. :o)

6. Pat says:

He is a gorgeous horse. I love to edit my photos using Photoshop.

Yes he does deserve his own post! 🙂
    It is amazing how the different effects do change the whole mood of a picture. I find myself using the same ones over and over and try very hard to branch out to something different! LOL!!

8. I seem to go through phases. I was on a yellow fade kick, but now I’m liking overexposed images. Editing is so fun, I think. You did beautifully on all of these — a lovely horse.

9. heyBJK says:

That’s a gorgeous horse, Robyn! Love your photos and effects!

Thank You, BJK!
      I have been looking at your blog too, but I can’t leave comments. I love your pictures! Your bird post earlir this week was outstanding. Keep up the good work.

10. I couldn’t choose a fav either….they are all great! Really love the post editing effects. Nice!

Rough String and Madge,
      I love the contrast between the color of the horse and the landscape. He was fun to take pictures of and, obviously, edit what I had to work with.

11. Carol says:

Beautiful horse – and nice editing. He certainly deserved his own post!
    Hugs –
    Carol @arewethereyet

12. Almost a dappled grey.. and I agree worthy a post all her own! Thank you Robyn, for sharing on ‘Weekly Top Shot!’

13. Elsie says:

great editing, but love the white horse picture too