The White Horse

When I took pictures for my All the Pretty Horses post, the ones of the White Horse were bad.  I was disappointed.

When I started taking these photos, I got excited.  I was not disappointed when I downloaded the pictures of horses Reaching Over Fences.

I thought the White Horse needed his own blog post.

As you can see, I had trouble picking out my favorite edit.

It’s interesting how different edits can affect a picture.  Not just in color, but mood and tone too.

Do you find yourself using one edit option or font more than others?

Linking Up With:

A Rural Thursday #12 at A Rural Journal and Two Bears Farms

Friday Fences #28 at Life According to Jan and Jer

Weekly Top Shot #26 at The View From Right Here

19 Responses to The White Horse

1. Tanya says:

i used to never ever play with my photos, i’d just use it straight out of the camera…then i met picnik and got so addicted to the fun editing options that i couldn’t stop myself..then picnik was bought out…then i was sad…then i found picmonkey and i’m happy again! i like playing with cross process and boost 🙂

you are correct, the white horse deserves a post all his own!

It’s the simple things that can bring a smile to our face! I keep telling the Hubby “PicMonkey is so much fun!” Then I make him come look at my favorite edits. He has a good eye for art. Thanks for sharing Tanya.

2. Janet White says:

Your edits are fabulous! I often keep multiple edits like this in a file and keep going back to it to see if one remains a favorite more than others. As for fonts – I’m so grateful I splurged for the Archer font – more than I ever imagined spending on a font, but it makes its way into many projects – and I always come back to it later and still love it.

Janet,
      I like to play around with differnt edits, let them sit, and revisit later too!
      Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment.

3. Judy says:

He’s beautiful and does deserve his own post. I do tend to use the same photo editing.

4. Definitely deserved his own post! Handsome horse 🙂

5. LindaG says:

Usually all I want to do is adjust the contrast when I feel the picture is washed out.

You do way more than I would know how to do. :o)

6. Pat says:

He is a gorgeous horse. I love to edit my photos using Photoshop.

Yes he does deserve his own post! 🙂
    It is amazing how the different effects do change the whole mood of a picture. I find myself using the same ones over and over and try very hard to branch out to something different! LOL!!

8. I seem to go through phases. I was on a yellow fade kick, but now I’m liking overexposed images. Editing is so fun, I think. You did beautifully on all of these — a lovely horse.

9. heyBJK says:

That’s a gorgeous horse, Robyn! Love your photos and effects!

Thank You, BJK!
      I have been looking at your blog too, but I can’t leave comments. I love your pictures! Your bird post earlir this week was outstanding. Keep up the good work.

10. I couldn’t choose a fav either….they are all great! Really love the post editing effects. Nice!

Rough String and Madge,
      I love the contrast between the color of the horse and the landscape. He was fun to take pictures of and, obviously, edit what I had to work with.

11. Carol says:

Beautiful horse – and nice editing. He certainly deserved his own post!
    Hugs –
    Carol @arewethereyet

12. Almost a dappled grey.. and I agree worthy a post all her own! Thank you Robyn, for sharing on ‘Weekly Top Shot!’

13. Elsie says:

great editing, but love the white horse picture too