I’m excited to be passed the Versatile Blogger Award by Deborah at Deborah Jean’s Dandelion House. Thank You Deborah, I appreciate your thoughtfulness!
1. Choose 15 additional blogs to award and leave a comment on their blog to let them know.
In random order, I share with you bloggers that motivate and encourage me everyday. Your personal stories inspire me and give me hope. Your beautiful photos encourage me to look for the best in everyday. Your recipes fuel my creativity. Thank You for contributing so much to the blogging world and my life.
Amy at Pinke Post, Anne at Feedyard Foodie, Kim at Kim’s County Line, Judi at FARMnWIFE and Big Green Combine, Brenda at Hastings Dairy, Katie at , Erica the , Kim at Beef Matters, Liz and Amy at Two Maids a Milking, Alicia at Project Alicia , Kristi at , Dorothy at Crazy for Crust, Leslie at Her View From Home, Kyleen at sixteenbeans, Katie at
2. Share seven random things about yourself. Today is my 1 year Bolgiversary! My seven random things will reflect what I have learned the last year through blogging:
* Learning new technology requires patience and determination.
* There are a lot of neat people with amazing stories blogging about their life.
* Observe and learn from fellow bloggers. They have many inspiring ideas and words.
* It’s important to disconnect every once in a while. Step away from the blog and rest.
* I view my blog as a personal representation of me. I do my best to Autograph my Work with Excellence.
* Share your story, your recipes, your pictures. Join forums and blog hops, they are a great way to build your blog community.
* Comments make my day!
I want to Thank all of my readers and followers for joining me on this blogging adventure. If you have been with me all year or just started following, I appreicate your support and comments.