I can’t believe it’s the end of June already. Here are some thoughts for Random 5 Friday!
1. I have not been keeping up with my 51 in 501 goals. Last weekend I did check my goal to participate in a Fun, Run and Walk off my list. I am thinking that my chiropractic session might have to work towards my intentions for a massage. I updated my list and have accomplished 37 goals and crossed off 3 that are not going to happen. I still have until September to work on the last 10.
2. It feels great to have a couple big projects behind me! The deck is stained and I have windows and barn doors freshened up with white paint. Cleaning the chicken coop still lingers. I told J I refuse to tackle that one by myself. Yesterday, I painted the trim and coop door.
3. I know I shouldn’t do this, but I don’t comb or pick through my hair everyday. I wash it 2-3 times a week. If I know I will be doing a dirty job, I run my fingers through my hair and tighten up my ponytail. The days I do wash my hair are a treat.
4. Yesterday afternoon I harvested some rhubarb. I made awith a graham cracker crust. It’s the first time I tried a graham cracker crust with this recipe; delicious!
5. While I was chopping up rhubarb I visited with my Mom on the phone. We had a wonderful conversation. Sometimes, a girl just needs to hear Mom’s voice.
I hope you have a wonderful day!