1. I currently have 2 alarm clocks set; why I don’t know. I usually wake up before either one of them goes off in the morning.
2. Pink Lady or Honey Crisp are my favorite type of apples.
3. I usually have the TV on and most of the time it is muted. Generally the Food Network channel is being displayed.
4. I don’t always fold underwear right out of the drier.
5. I can remember every show calf I had in the barn.
6. I get a lot more housework done when J is out and about v. if he is home.
7. When we were teenagers Sister bought 2 chickens for Mom at the church Bazaar. She LOVED them!
8. I have seen the Lipizzaner Stallions perform. I would like to see them again.
9. I like P!NK.
10. Nothing warms my heart like watching Little Dog (Molly) dash across the yard to greet me when I come home from work.
11. The summer between 8th grade and freshman year Dad and I took a trip to Indiana. We slipped over to Ohio and saw the Cincinnati Reds play. It is the only professional sporting event I have been to, other than the National Finals Rodeo.
12. I don’t wear makeup (except for very special occasions) and my hair style of choice is simple.
13. My hair dresser quit and my Doctor is moving away. I found this out in May and still feel lost.
14. I love J’s laugh! I don’t know how to describe it, but it is unique.
15. I like my steak rare / medium-rare and my hamburgers pink. Over cooked meat is one of my biggest pet peeves.
16. Sausage is my favorite meat topping on pizza.
17. In September of second grade I had my appendix out. I missed my friend’s birthday party and called her from the hospital.
18. I have trouble walking by a gumball machine and not putting in a quarter.
19. I have never had a broken bone. However, I did dislocate my finger after slipping on the ice when I was in college.
20. I cry every time Gus dies in the movie Lonesome Dove. Every single time.