1. Made blueberry muffins and forgot the sugar.
2. Started the 31 Days to a Better Ag Blog program with FARMnWIFE Judi Graff.
3. Co-hosted a Baby Showerfor J’s Sister and a “Welcome” Coffee for a friend at work.
4. Made bread that did not rise and tossed it in the trash. I am a yeast killer! Saturday I tried again with marvelous results!
6. Eaten venison for dinner. J found some tenderloin, from a young deer, in the freezer. Much, MUCH more tasty than the OLD mule deer buck whose antlers greet me in the entryway.
7. Attended a Funeral.
8. The weather has been beautiful!
9. For some reason when I flush the toilet the water keeps running. The tank will not fill and shut off. Only when I flush. It has been going on for a while and is getting old! J can not find anything wrong, just the way I flush.
10. I made cookies to share with you!
I made the cookie dough leaving out the chocolate chips. I scooped some cookie dough and wrapped it around a rolo; then rolled the entire thing into a pretty ball and baked it.
TA DA … crispy, buttery cookies with a caramel chocolate center!
What kind of excitement have you had so far this year?
Linking up with:
Crazy Sweet Tuesday at Crazy for Crust
Made from Scratch Tuesday at From Mess Hall to Bistro
Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Foodie Friday #9 with The Country Cook and Friends