This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers…the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
4. I love jewelry. It’s fun to look at and accessorize with. Lucky for me, my Sister makes jewelry.
5. I have had a tubal pregnancy and three miscarriages.
6. I am a fan of Dallas. Mom and Dad watched it when I was growing up and I am hooked on the new series.
7 I am a reader. I enjoy getting lost in a good story and the variety of characters I “meet.”
8. Larry McMurtry is one of my favorite authors. His non-western novels are as good as the westerns.
9. I am a super organized person that is also a neat freak.
10. I am the oldest grandchild on my Mom’s side of the family.
11. I was extremely shy as a child and my Husband considers me socially awkward.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a creative outlet and to share what real life is like on a cattle ranch.
2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. If you could have the perfect day, doing anything at all, what would you do?
I would spent the entire day with my Mom and sister doing fun girl stuff.
4. What would your dream car (or truck) be?
I am not to picky about vehicles. If it’s dependable and gets me where I need to go I am good. At the moment, my 4-wheeler is a dream vehicle come true.
5. What’s your favorite type of music?
I like Classic Rock. The classics that are now being considered the new oldies.
6. What one thing would you be completely lost without?
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Every time I step outside my nose starts to drip or run. It’s a never-ending annoyance.
8. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I am an early bird. Always have been and always will be!
9. What was your favorite gift you received last Christmas?
Christmas of 2012 … J’s parents gave us each a set of electric hand warmers for our 4-wheelers. Now, if I could get J to put it on my 4-wheeler so I can use it.
10. Mayo or Miracle Whip?
Neither, I am a spicy mustard girl.
11. If had to live out the rest of your life as an animal, what would you be?
A house dog. Miss Molly makes life look so easy.
Here are the answers to.
1. It’s an oldie, but a goodie – describe yourself with three words.
Organized, emotional & deep thinker.
2. What book are you currently reading (or the last one, if you’re not currently reading anything!)
by Sandi Krawchenko Altner
3. Which season is your favorite?
Spring. I love new life … cattle, lambs, green grass, flowers, blooms and tree buds.
4. Why do you live where you do? What makes it so special?
I have lived on this ranch for 8 ½ years and my husband grew up here. When we were first married we had the opportunity to move home and pursue our ranching dreams.
5. Do you have any animals?
6. Do you make New Year’s resolutions, or just goals (please share any you’re working towards!)
Instead of resolutions I decided to continue working on my 51 in 501 goals.
7. Do you value “me” time, or do you surround yourself with as many people as possible?
I am an introvert. I prefer being in a small group situation as opposed to being around a crowd of people.
8. What did you want to be when you were little?
Even as a little kid my dream was to raise cattle. Dad even commented on that when I was home.
9. What value do you find in blogging?
I don’t consider myself a creative person, but I love to write and enjoy photography. Through my blog I can share my passion for agriculture and the beauty around me.
There are a lot of neat people with amazing stories blogging about their life. These people inspire me with their ideas, words and photographs.
10. Sweet tooth or salt tooth – which one do you have?!
I am a heavy salt user with a sweet tooth. I will usually look for chocolate first!
11. If you could master one skill, what would it be?
Photography. I like taking pictures and am motivated by photography bloggers. I would love to consistently capture stunning shots.
1. Amy at
2. Katie at Pinke Post
3. Kim at Kim’s County Line
4. Erica the
5. Buttons at Buttons Thoughts
6. Candy at Lazy J Bar C Farm
7. Emily at The Emily Files
8. Deanna at Snippets from Springdale
9. Karen at Away for the Weekend
11. Jent at
Questions for my Nominees
1. If you wear a hat what kind do you wear? Ball cap, visor, stocking cap?
2. What do you see when you look out your kitchen window?
3. Are you a dog or a cat person? What breed do you like?
4. What is one of the current projects that you are working on?
5. Name someone or something that made you smile today?
6. What is a quote you enjoy?
7. Name something you have done that you never thought you would do.
8. Do you prefer to write or type and why?
9. What is your favorite thing to bake?
10. Name three of your favorite smells.
11. What is one of your favorite tv shows?
These posts are a fun way to get to know a blogger and be “introduced” to new bloggers. Enjoy!
Linking Up With:
at The View From Right Here
Wordy Wednesday at Project Alicia and