Leap Into Spring ~ Sunshine

The girls are at it again, this time with the Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge!  Alicia at Project Alicia, Krisit at Live and Love Out Loud and Rebecca at Bumbles and Light are teaming up for another photo challenge.

Sunshine is known as rays of light, from the sun, producing brightness and warmth.   A sunny place is where the sun’s rays are falling.

Tulip Plants

Someone special may bring sunshine, joy, and happiness, into your life.

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.  Louisa May Alcott

Saturday Morning Sunrise

Anyone’s life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit.  Lillie Langtry

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.  Luther Burbank

Tulip Plants

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.  Hans Christian Andersen

Tulip Plants

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.  Thomas Jefferson

Who or What is your Sunshine?

All quotes came from this website.

Linking Up With:
Foto Friday #40 at Photograph Life
Farmgirl Friday #52 at Deborah Jean’s Dandelion House
Farm Photo Friday at Fresh From the Farm
Your Sunday Best #12 at A Rural Journal

21 Responses to Leap Into Spring ~ Sunshine

1. Lori says:

Love the perspective in the first shot and the last shot, awe…he is a cutie! Great photos!

Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday!
    Lori

2. LindaG says:

Have a wonderful, blessed weekend! ♥

3. interesting photos of tulips!

Thank You, Elizabeth. My Mother-In-Law has some beautiful flower beds in her yard. No flowers yet. I am watching for the tulips!

4. alicia says:

Love your take on sunshine! And really love your first tulip shot! It’s beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos and insights for the Leap into Spring Challenge!

Glad you liked my sunshine, Alicia. I tried and tried to get a good sunrise or sunset pict but had little luck. The first tulip shot is my favorite too.

5. These are lovely images with light. I especially like the tulip leaves…excellent!

6. Branson says:

Love the tulip plant photos!

7. Teresa says:

Beautiful pictures. I do love the quotes you chose as well.

8. Satakieli says:

So pretty, I love those tulip leaves (Tulips are my favourite!) and great minds think alike on those quotes, I chose the Hans Christian Anderson one too, love it!

Thanks for taking part in the Leap into Spring Photo Challenge and hope you have a great weekend!

9. mindy says:

I am making my way through the Linky list and wanted to say “hello!” and tell you that I like your entry, especially the close ups of the tulip leaves! Look forward to next week’s entry!

Happy Easter!
    Mindy

Great photos and I always love seeing your sweet pups! Nice “sunshine” quotes too! Happy Easter to you and yours! 🙂

11. Laurie E. says:

Those tulip plants are so pretty! Good job!

12. I like the way you shot the tulip leaves. Don’t you just love sunrises? A great way to start the day. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Much appreciated.

13. A lovely set of spring photos, Robyn. Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week. 🙂

14. Laura Lok says:

Oh your tulips are a little further then mine. Nice