After last weeks Things I Have Never Done post I was encouraged to do a post about some of the interesting things I have done.
So, in no particular order:
1. I married a loving, caring, hard working salt of the earth man.
2. I was on the South Dakota State University Livestock Judging Team. I got to see some of the best livestock that walks. A few of the places we visited include:
3. I was on the South Dakota State University Junior Meats Judging Team. From that experience I got to see almost every major packing plant in the Midwest.
4. J and I have been to the National Finals Rodeo.
5. I have owned two Boston Terriers! But, not at the same time, that would be to much for J.
7. I have seen the Lipizzaner Stallions perform.
9. I won 4-H showmanship at the Nebraska State Fair. I am the third generation in my family to do so. My sister won FFA showmanship at the Nebraska State Fair.
10. J and I have taken in the Lake Okoboji Winter Games.
12. I have been to the Kansas City Board of Trade.
13. My family raises beef! We help feed the world!
14. J and I toured the Henry Doorly Zoo with my Sister and K. Yup, that’s me petting a penguin!
15. I have seen several Yield Grade 1 Prime Carcasses.
17. I have attended a Cincinnati Reds baseball game.
18. I have been to the National Spam Museum.
19. I had perfect attendance in 1st Grade. In second grade I had my appendix out and the chicken pox. The next year I started showing cattle and never had perfect school attendance again.
20. I have climbed Crazy Horse Mountain, twice.
On this Thursday I am thankful for the experiences I have had in my life and look forward to the adventures to come.