HI, My Name Is ….

J has named his new puppy, Fritz!

Fritz and Roxie are fast becoming close.  They spend all their time together and Roxie has taken Little Sister under her wing.  Works pretty good as Fritz is Roxie’s copy cat!

It amazes me how much and how fast she is learning from Roxie.  Potty training has pretty much been a non-issue.  J leaves Fritz and Roxie in the yard, goes to do his thing and returns to two happy dogs.

Roxie and Fritz both go out to chore as much as possible.  Fritz got her first 4-Wheeler ride the other day.  It will be fun to watch her grow and train as she gets older.

While it was raining last weekend, Roxie even let Fritz in the dog house with her.

Molly is the outcast.  She is different and I think the dogs know it.  When Molly is outside she plays and plays hard.  In the house, it’s a totally different story.  They all three sleep in the entryway, but I think it’s a long night for Molly.

Fritz is a puppy and does puppy things.  We are quick remembering to pick up all shoes and gloves, so the puppy can’t reach them.  I have to admit, she is kind of fun to have around and seems to be photogenic too!

Linking Up With:

A Rural Thursday #16 at A Rural Journal and Two Bears Farms

Thankful Thursday at The Wife of a Dairyman

13 Responses to HI, My Name Is ….

1. janetwilsonbirky says:

We need to see a picture of Molly with Fritz and Roxie

Aunt Janet, Molly is not into posed pictures. She frowns when I make her take a picture with me. A picture of all three dogs would be a growling romping blur. Molly is an “ants in my pants” kind of girl!

2. J says:

Border Collie hybrid or pure? A local person has these?

Fritz is just adorable!! 🙂 How cool that Roxie has taken her under her wing!

It’s interesting to watch. Roxie plays with Fritz and is gentler in her ways than she is with Molly. J and I were both shocked when Fritz was in the dog house with Roxie. Roxie made it plan that the dog house was hers and Fritz could not go in. Amazing what a rainy day will bring out.

4. What a sweetie. I want another pup but I’m NOT getting one….or at least that’s what I keep telling myself.

5. Pat says:

Fritz is an adorable pup and Roxie is beautiful. I’m sure Mollie is too. We’ve been without a dog since our fourteen-year-old Gracie died about a year and a half ago. I really want another dog – about ready to make the leap.

I lost my Jake a few years ago. I a lot harder than I thought it would be. Molly has her quirks, but helped in the healing process. I would be lost with out her.

J would definantly be lost without Roxie. She is such good help with the cattle. Better than me some days and she gets over hurt feeling a lot faster than I do too. lol!

I hope you find the dog you are looking for, Pat.

6. What a cute pup! They are lots of work, but so worth it!

7. Judy says:

Awe, he’s so cute!!

8. Poor Molly. Although I’m very happy about the new puppy, I always get sad when animals can’t get along. My hubby says that’s the momma in me coming out. Maybe in time…. 🙂

Thanks for sharing at RT, Robyn.