Have you laughed today?

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing.  The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place.   Mark Twain

Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers.  And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.  Bill Cosby

Above all else: go out with a sense of humor.  It is needed armor.  Joy in one’s heart and some laughter on one’s lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life.  Hugh Sidey

Have you laughed today?

Linking Up With

A Rural Thursday #7 at A Rural Journal

Farmgirl Friday #50 at Deborah Jean’s Dandelion House

Foto Friday ~ Still Life at Photograph Life

20 Responses to Have you laughed today?

1. I like you cow face pic.

No, but I need a laugh. It’s been a very rough week.

2. Laughter is excellent medicine for most ailments- Cute cow face this morning!

3. Tanya says:

i love that little cow! hmmm, i don’t think i’ve laughed yet…so far this morning i’ve had one boy that missed the bus, one boy that is home sick, one boy that wouldn’t answer his phone when i was calling him while taking the boy that missed the bus to school, one crabby husband and one daughter that keeps popping in here to tell me she has nothing to wear to school….lol….that’s my first laugh ha!

Tanya

You got all the “trouble” out of the way early, your day can only get better from here!

I took the pict of the bred heifer a few weeks ago, but didn’t like it in color. Yeah for PicMonkey! I think it makes a neat black and white.

4. LindaG says:

Not yet, but I’m going to try to remember to when I need to. Thank you! :o)

5. Judy says:

Love that face!

6. Beautiful post and very true quotes.

Regards and best wishes

7. Pat says:

Love the cow face, love the quotes. The two scenic shots are really beautiful. I love the reflections.

Pat,
      I was pretty excited when I saw the reflections off the dam. It really is the little joys of life that make a good day.

8. We just got our farm and ranch insurance bill for this year. With the flooding in our county, I knew it was going to be bad. It was. I could use a laugh or two right now. :)

Good reminders to try to look at life with a positive attitude! The reflections in your scenic photos are outstanding! :)

Thank You, Candy! I always try to put forth a positive attitude, but some days my over sensitive self doesn’t think that way.

10. Debbie says:

Laughter is good medicine for sure! Thanks for the reminder… We have two teens in the house… with all those hormones running rampant we need a good daily laugh! :)

11. Lori says:

Robyn, these photos are great! I love the reflection in the pond!

Thanks so much for sharing with Foto Friday!

12. Bethany says:

Really pretty shots!

13. Debbie says:

Hi, Robyn! Your cow photo really made me laugh!! Thanks for that. :)
    I also would like to let you know I’m passing along The Versatile Blogger to you! For more details see my post:
    Thanks for your awesomeness!
    Debbie