1. The weather has been more spring like than wintry this week. It’s been nice doing chores without needing to bundle up like an Eskimo! I turned the furnace off and opened the house windows to air the place out. Nothing makes my little dog more excited than going for a walk outside.
2. My 18 hens love the nice weather too. They are laying at least a dozen eggs a day; Monday I gathered 18 eggs! My egg customers are smiling too.
3. Our good friends Mike and KJ added a little girl to their family this week. Karys is a healthy, perfect baby welcomed home by her older brothers and proud sister.
4. Last Tuesday J and I had plans to take a road trip to look at bulls. Due to a miscommunication with the trucker delivering pellets, our plans got changed. Lucky for me we got done with chores early, so I tore into giving the house a deep clean.
5. In November I came across a new concept, Passion Planner. I watched the video, looked over the website, slept on the idea and ordered myself a 2015 planner. Since December I have been printing off example pages; last Monday my Passion Planner came in mail.
6. My friend Kim, Kim’s County Line, is celebrating 5 years of blogging this week! Make sure to stop in and see what Kim’s Kansas view of farming, family, faith, food and photography is. I guarantee you will learn something new, be inspired and find a recipe you will want to try.
7. I’ve been thinking about this for a while and have decided to change my blog posting days to Monday and Thursday with an occasional Saturday post.