Today’s Random 5 Friday Post has to do with the Nurture Photography Props of Green and Adventure. A Rancher and His Wife live an adventurous life, we never know what will greet us when we step outside in the morning. Nor do we know what we will find when we get home in the evening. Case in point, the yearling heifer bulls escaped, again. After a huge day of raking and baling hay we ended up chasing bulls and fixing fence last evening. Always an adventure.
1. The prairie and countryside continues to be green and beautiful! The timely rain showers we are catching are a true blessing.
2. Monday morning The Rancher and I went to check the corn. This is the second year we have planted corn. It’s a fun adventure to watch the crop grow!
3. Don’t let your responsibilities, worries or lack of confidence hold you back from adventure. Live life’s journey and move forward; believe impossible things!
4. I think that wild sunflowers have a sense of adventure. They grow wherever they please. They grow despite the conditions. Dry or wet they will show up and fight for survival. They are nature’s rebel!
5. Life is a journey and adventures are the extraordinary experiences that we have. These activities help to shape us into the people we are today. The good, the bad, the precious and the ugly they are all a part of life.
What makes your life an adventure? Are you an adventure seeker?