Don’t Forget the Milk

1.  Yesterday, we  brought the cows home from the “Winter Pasture.”  Tuesday and Wednesday J and I went out at day break to check for new calves.  There is something about watching a sunrise that makes the day start off right.

2.  Have you see the moon this week?  It has been beautiful.

March 28

3.  My Sister did a little spring cleaning.  She sent me a box of clothes, and few other goodies.  I LOVE getting surprise mail.  I am lucky to have a Sister who likes to shop, has great taste and is willing to share her clothes with me.

4.  I had a good visit with my Mom yesterday.  It’s fun to talk over what is going on in our lives and bounce ideas off each other, Mother to Daughter and Ranch Wife to Ranch Wife.

March 28

5.  Last Friday I went to Small Town to see the Hair Dresser.  I also ran some errands and picked up groceries.  When J looked in the refrigerator he asked where the milk was.  I forgot the milk!  It was the #1 thing on my list.

March 28

Linking Up With:

Random 5 Friday with Nancy at A Rural Journal

19 Responses to Don’t Forget the Milk

1. Sandra says:

I have noticed the moon, It was beautiful last night.
    I was in the car and didn’t have a camera to get a shot when I noticed it last night.

2. Janet says:

Your floral arrangements are pretty.
    Yes, I saw the moon come up last night and go down this am. It is so pretty. I need to learn how to take landscape pictures in the dark.

We don’t forget milk nor oranges at our house (but have) . 🙁 That is a no no.

Oh Robyn this post makes me happy. Enjoy Easter and enjoy your life and all that it and Mother Nture gives us. HUGS B

4. Oh how many times I have forgotten the #1 thing I went to the store for…arghhhh! Lovely photos of springtime goodness. Sure wish I had a sis that sent me a box of goodies…how fun!! And no, I have not seen the moon this week….way too many clouds but the sun is shining today so maybe tonight!!

5. Bonnie says:

Wish I had a nickle for every time I forgot the very first thing on the grocery list.

6. Nancy says:

I was going to run in and get my big lens to take a photo of the moon this morning, but wimped out. What the heck?

So nice you and your moms have the ranching in common. Nice.!

Thank you so much for sharing part of yourself at R5F this week and Happy Easter!

7. Maggid says:

Beautiful Moon – beautiful Season – with many people celebrating in their own special way. AND – talk about Beautiful!!! These flowers are . .
    Happy Five Day!
    -g-

8. Shelly says:

Happy Easter my Friend! The moon is beautiful, but the fullness seems to bring out the crazies, at least at my office and at times when I’m looking in the mirror!
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful life and love with us!

Happy Easter to you and Wynn, Shelly! I don’t think you see crazies when you look in the mirror.

Getting a few baby calves and the weather has been beautiful this week.

9. Beth says:

how do our brains do that – forget the most important item on the list? i do it all the time. i guess we get side tracked or something. hope you love your hair cute. have a great weekend. ( :

Happy Easter!!

10. Gwen says:

Great photos. How annoying to forget the milk – there’s no substitute although I have tried using dried milk a couple times.

11. I ALWAYS forget something or several things at the grocery store! : )

12. Karen says:

I did see the moon this week, and it was really awesome! Sorry about the milk – I really don’t like it when I do that. I’m glad you had a great visit with your Mom, and how nice to get a package like that from your sister! Have a nice weekend, Robyn!

13. How fun to get a surprise from your sis! 🙂

14. Snap says:

The new worm moon has been lovely… telling us spring is here (I hope). I’m forever forgetting something at the grocery — even with a list. Guess I’m thinking too much! 😀 😀 It’s so nice to receive a surprise in the mail. … especially from a loved one who knows you well. Happy spring and Happy Easter!

15. I’ve been loving the moon this week! And we can’t get by with forgetting the milk.. when I go to our “town” once or twice a week, I buy 4-6 gallons at a time. 🙂

16. Teresa says:

I hate when I forget the thing I had to run to town for. The moon was amazing this week!

17. Marie-AZ says:

I do that so often…go to the store to get six things, and the main thing on my list gets forgotten! 🙂 Lovely pictures and nice Random 5! Love you sharing with your Mom “Ranch wife to Ranch wife.” That was sweet!

18. Amy Kirk says:

I agree that watching the sunrise starts the day out right. It’s my favorite time of day because it represents so many new starts. I love daisies too-especially gerbera daisies. I don’t know how many times I’ve forgotten milk–it’s always a top priority on my list and since it’s always on the list I tend to overlook it.