1. Yesterday, we brought the cows home from the “Winter Pasture.” Tuesday and Wednesday J and I went out at day break to check for new calves. There is something about watching a sunrise that makes the day start off right.
2. Have you see the moon this week? It has been beautiful.
3. My Sister did a little spring cleaning. She sent me a box of clothes, and few other goodies. I LOVE getting surprise mail. I am lucky to have a Sister who likes to shop, has great taste and is willing to share her clothes with me.
4. I had a good visit with my Mom yesterday. It’s fun to talk over what is going on in our lives and bounce ideas off each other, Mother to Daughter and Ranch Wife to Ranch Wife.
5. Last Friday I went to Small Town to see the Hair Dresser. I also ran some errands and picked up groceries. When J looked in the refrigerator he asked where the milk was. I forgot the milk! It was the #1 thing on my list.