Cattle Shots for Wordless Wednesday

Happy Halloween!

Here are a few cattle shots I took on Monday.  Have you discovered the befunky photo editing program yet?  How about Kim Klassen’s textures?  I just started using them and am having a blast editing pictures!

Linking Up With:

Wordless Wednesday at Project Alicia, Live and Love Out LoudSarah Halstead: The Naptime Momtog WW #64

A Rural Thursday #41 with Nancy at A Rural Journal and Lisa at Two Bears Farm.

14 Responses to Cattle Shots for Wordless Wednesday

1. Beth says:

Cows seem like wonderful animals. I don’t think I will ever be in a position to have some, but do enjoy talking to them when I’m out taking photos of barns.

Great edits! I will have to check out befunky and Kim’s textures. 🙂

Candy, I saw another blogger mention befunky and I thought it was you. Apparently not. befunky has some neat edit options that picmonkey doesn’t. I find myself using both.

I just scratched the surface with KK. I am on the mailing list and downloaded a few free textures. She does a Texture Tuesday Blog Hop. I have been looking at it and commenting for a few weeks, but have not joined … yet!

Let me know what you think of befunky.

3. Aunt Linda says:

Beautiful photos….looks like they have their winter coats on.

4. emily says:

Oh yes, befunky is one I like to go to when I have extra time to play with my edits, though, my staple is a mix between Picmonkey and Photoscape. Have a good one!!

5. I have not tried either one of those for edits. Love your cow shots!

6. I think cattle have a beauty that is unique…their eyes are always so big and beautiful. Great shots and I was fortunate to spend time with Kim Klassen on my trip. She is as lovely and kind and you would imagine her to be.

7. Karen says:

I love the photos – and nice editing! Textures are kind of new to me, but I’m having fun with them, also. I really like the third one – very pretty!

Oh I love these Robyn I am really going to have to check out one of these editing sites sometime. Take care and have a nice weekend. Hugs B

9. Tammy says:

Great photos! I really like the textures you used. I don’t do much photo editing, but I’ll have to check those sites out because your photos look really cool!

10. I like the editing o create a furry cow!

11. Nancy says:

Welcome to the wonderful world of textures! Awesome shots of your cattle Robyn. xo