Barn at “The Ranch”

One of the pastures my parents run cattle on in called “The Ranch.” ย While checking water with Dad I looked through the trees and thought this was a neat shot.

September 28

September 28

September 28

Which shot do you like the best?

15 Responses to Barn at “The Ranch”

1. Sandra says:

Hard choice, but I will pick the 3rd one. They are all beautiful shots!

2. Nancy says:

I like the second one, just cuz I’m a “seeing the big picture” kinda gal. ๐Ÿ™‚ I want to see it all.

3. My fav is the second, I like the use of natural framing… Thank you Robyn, for coming by sharing your creative photography on Weekly Top Shot #102!

4. Very picturesque, I love the first one!

5. Linda W says:

I just love photos of old tumble-down buildings. I like your first photo best. The colors are great!

6. cheri says:

They all are cool. But I really like the 2nd one. Love these old old barns that lean a little. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Carletta says:

The second one is my favorite.
    I imagine more of a story with that one.
    Lovely shot Robyn!

8. Linda W says:

Hi Robyn – thanks for commenting on my blog. In answer to your question, I grew up in Rapid City, graduated from SD Tech, but moved to Oregon in 1988, where I’ve lived ever since. My parents and three siblings still live in Rapid, so I’m back there every summer to visit. Although my blog’s main focus is outdoor recreation in the Pacific Northwest, I do post stuff about my home state from time to time. Nice to hear from another South Dakotan! ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought you were from the Northwest and when you called Rapid City your hometown I thought I must have missed something. Thanks for the clarification.

If you did live in Rapid I was going to say we need to meet in person. Maybe we still can.

Oh I love this Robyn:) HUgs B

10. Eden Hills says:

These are all nice, but I do think I like the second one best.

11. I like the 2nd one best! Love how those great trees frame the building & lead the eye.

12. Amy Burzese says:

Nice shot, indeed. The tree frames the beautiful old barn perfectly.

13. yup, that is a great looking “old barn”…my favorite kind. That first shot with the framing by the trees is really a great shot and is my fav among this group. Have a good week, Robyn. Thanks, as always, for stopping by!!