Something red or a treat are the prompts Kristi and Rebecca came up with for Nurture Photography this week. After thinking about my week I don’t know if it was full of life’s little treats or I am spoiled!
1. Monday, J and a neighbor did some mechanicing on the baling tractor’s wheel. Yesterday, we got the last hay field raked and baled. We also unhooked the rake. Is haying season over?
2. It’s always a treat when the Rancher buys flowers for me! These are flower pictures I never shared from my March birthday.
3. My grill has been giving me fits. I told the Rancher what I was having issues with. He took a look and figured out what parts he would need to rebuild the 8 1/2 year old grill. It was going to be over $300.00 for parts. We decided to spend a little more and buy a new one. FedEx delivered it yesterday! The Rancher and I consider the grill a must have item. We grill ALL year round. Update: The grill is assembled and ready to go. At noon, I hope to grill some of the fish J caught in our dam Wednesday evening.
4. These bright red flowers were seen when we went on the Alpine Slide at Hill City.
5. The neighbor’s yearlings were on the road when I went to Church last weekend. It’s a treat to take pictures of red cattle. My Mom and I have a soft spot for non-black cattle.
6. And to top things off we had .40″ of rain last night. That makes .50″ in the last 3 days!
What kinds of treats have you had this week?
Linking Up With:
with Kristi, at , and Rebecca, at .
with Nancy at