A March 5th Birthday

March birthdays are abundant on my calendar.  Family, friends and co-workers all celebrating their special day.

Today I want to wish my Aunt J a very Happy Birthday!

This cheerful young lady joined our family a couple of years ago.  J is the mother of five, grandmother to many and married to my Uncle B (UB).

Aunt J keeps a beautiful comfortable country home that is welcoming to all who stop for coffee.  Plan on staying a while, because J and UB love to visit!  She and Uncle have lots of adventures to share as they are frequently chasing after Grandkids.  Between the two of them there are 34 Grandkids and a few Great-Grandchildren too.

J has a way of bringing out the best in people and making you feel special .  She can be a leader and never ruffle any feathers.  J can play games with the kids and has magical Grandma powers.

We are lucky UB found such a Neat Ole Gal to take good care of him and add her friendship and love to our family.

6 Responses to A March 5th Birthday

1. Patti Wilson says:

Hooray for Aunt Janet, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROBYN GODDARD TOMORROW, MARCH 6TH.
    I will refrain from posting your age.

I have no problem telling my age. I just feel bad my parents have a kid who is slightly older than 30. Thanks for the Birthday Wish, Momo!

2. janet says:

Thank you. Happy birthday to you tomorrow. I am so glad to have you as a niece. I like it when you stop to visit. Met mickey the other day,what a nice surprise! Just know you are two special gals who come from two who have made me feel welcome,what more could I ask for. Janet

Hope you are having a wonderful day Aunt J! You got to finally meet Sister; fun! Thank you for the nice complements! UB holds a very special place in our heart too!

Awww…sweet post! Happy Birthday Aunt J!
    Looks like Patti spilled the beans for tomorrow! 😉

Can’t hold it against her, Candy. I was her first born! If I would have followed the plan Mom and I would share a birthday. But, Mom says babies tend to have a mind of their own.