101 in 1001 is where an individual tries to accomplish 101 goals in 1001 days. I got this idea from Crystal at Crystal Cattle. She references the idea from the . The website encourages people to Plan, Create, Motivate and Achieve. To create lists, set challenges and be inspired.
I am a very goal oriented person and thought this would be fun. Have you ever tried to come up with 101 challenges you want to tackle? Easier said than done, so I bring to you my list 51 in 501. 51 seemed more realistic for me and a lot less intimidating for my anxious mind to think about.
I will make this list into a page and track my progress as I go. Here’s to 51 accomplishments in 501 days, starting April 1, 2012!
1. Visit J’s Sister in ND
2. Visit J’s Brother in ILL
3. Attend the V Family Reunion in July
4. Attend MeatFest
5. Attend the NE State Fair
Out and About
6. Eat at 3 restaurants I have never been to
7. Try Sushi
8. Try Oysters on the Half Shell
9. Host 3 social gatherings at our house
Around the House
10. Plant a Garden
11. Make a bulletin board to display pictures
12. Print and frame 3 of my favorite photos
13. Complete 3 (non-food) Pinterest Projects
14. Re-read 8 to Great
15. Re-read The Happiness Project
16. Read devotionals for 30 days in a row
17. Volunteer in my Community
18. Donate clothes and unwanted house items
19. Join the Women In Ag Committee
20. Girls Weekend with Jona and Kari P.
21. Girls Day or Weekend with Amy and Kari S.
22. Write 2 guest posts
23. Have 2 people guest post on my blog
24. Be more active on Twitter
25. Meet 1 Social Media friend in real life
Health and Beauty
26. Complete a Fun Run and Walk
27. Climb Harney Peak
28. Run a 10 K
29. Get a massage
30. Candle my ears
31. Complete my Death File
32. Do a Will and Power of Attorney Finance and Health
33. Attend Church for 5 weeks in a row.
34. Call Sister twice a month for 3 months
35. Call Mary once a month for 3 months
36. Buy a pair of dress shoes to wear with a dress
40. Fruit Pizza
41. Make Crêpes
42. Bake or Cook with Puff Pastry
43. Bake or Cook with Browned Butter
44. Make 2 Crock Pot Meals a month for 3 months
45. Learn more about my camera – read manual
46. Learn more about picture editing – PicMonkey
47. Build my photography collection
48. Learn more about my Amazon Kindle
49. Watch the Twilight Movies
50. Take a Leap of Faith
51. Start a new list in 501 days
I know that I can not accomplish these goals with out the help of J, family and friends. Some of you will be a great influence and help keep me on track to achieve my goals. I am sure September 13, 2013 will sneak up on me before I know it.
What would be on your list?